• 100 g spaghetti
• 2 tbsp butter, softened
• 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
• 1 anchovy fillet
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 tsp fresh chilli, chopped
• 1/2 lemon
• a small bunch of fresh parsley
• freshly ground pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to the packaging instruction.
2. While pasta cooks, add the butter, anchovy sauce, one anchovy fillet, garlic cloves and fresh chilli to the blender and blitz until smooth.
3. When pasta is ready, drain it through a colander and transfer it back to the saucepan.
4. Add the anchovy sauce and mix until butter is melted and covers the pasta completely.
5. Squeeze the half of lemon over the pasta, give it a final stir and move it into a serving plates.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground pepper.