• 300 g baby potatoes, washed, unpeeled
• 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
• 2 tbsp parsley
• 2 tsp butter
• 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, granted
• 4 slices parma ham
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and bring to boil.
2. Cook for around 15 minutes until soft.
3. Turn off the heat, drain the water and return potatoes to the pot.
4. Stir in Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce, together with one tbsp of parsley and butter.
5. Mix well, until potatoes are well coated.
6. Add the parmesan cheese and mix it one more time.
7. Transfer the potatoes into a serving plate and top with the parma ham and remaining parsley.
8. Serve as a side dish or the main.