• 1 slice bacon
• 2 slices of good quality, sourdough bread
• 1 egg
• 10g Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
• one slice of your favourite cheese
• 5 g chopped spring onions
• 1 tsp butter
1. Heat a small size pan over a medium heat and add 1 slice of bacon.
2. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
3. Toast the bread slices.
4. Remove the bacon from the pan and place it on the bread slice.
5. Beat an egg with 1/2 tsp of water, 10 g Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup and season with freshly ground pepper.
6. Melt 1 tsp butter in the same pan we’ve previously cooked our bacon and pour in the egg.
7. Make sure the egg mixture covers the pan and place the cheese in the middle of the pan.
8. Fry for one minute, until egg will set and fold all the edges of the egg to the middle to
completely cover the cheese. You should form a small square with a cheese inside.
9. Top the bacon with the folded egg, sprinkle with chopped spring onions and put the other slice of the bread on the top.
10. Eat at once.