• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 300 g mushrooms, halved
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tbsp butter
• 3 tbsp chopped parsley
• 1 tsp black, freshly ground pepper
• a pinch of salt
• 200 ml double cream
• 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the mushrooms, onion and minced garlic clove.
2. Fry all the ingredients for around 7 minutes until golden brown, string from time to time.
3. Add the butter, together with half of the chopped parsley and season with pepper and salt.
4. Fry for around 3 more minutes, pour in the double cream and allow to simmer gently for around 5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
5. Add the Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup and season with salt if needed.
6. Sprinkle with rest of the parsley and serve.