• 8 lamb chops
• 60 ml olive oil plus 2 tbsp for cooking
• 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup plus 1 tbsp to serve
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 20 g rosemary
• sea salt
• freshly ground pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients together and season with the sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Add the lamb chops and toss gently making sure, they are completely covered in the marinade. Place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour, or for a really rich flavour, marinate overnight.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a pan and fry the lamb chops for 4 minutes on each side. Use the same timing if using the grill.
4. Transfer the remaining juices from the pan to the small bowl and mix it with 1 tbsp of Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup. Add some rosemary and serve together with the lamb chops.
5. Taste great with grilled veggies or Greek style salad.