• 250 g pork sausage meat
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 springs of fresh thyme
• 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup plus 50 g to serve
• freshly ground pepper, to season
• 500 g best quality puff pastry
• 1 egg
• sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the sausage meat, garlic cloves and spring thyme in a food processor and pulse slightly, until combined.
3. Place the mixture into the bowl and add Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup together with freshly ground pepper and use a spoon to mix it well.
4. Unroll the pastry and arrange the meat mixture along its length.
5. Brush the edges with the beaten egg, tightly roll up and seal.
6. Brush with more egg, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Cut the sausage roll into equal pieces and score with a knife.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
9. Serve slightly warm, with Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup on the side.