• 1 l vegetable broth
• 2 tbsp miso paste
• 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 50 g piece of fresh ginger, grated
• 200 g fresh spinach
• 200 g mushrooms
• 200 g ramen noodles
• 4 eggs
• 60 g coriander, chopped
• 5 spring onions, chopped
• 1 red chilli pepper
• sesame seeds and sesame oil, to serve
1. In a large pot, combine the vegetable broth, miso and Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup.
2. Place a pot over a medium heat and add onion, garlic cloves and fresh ginger.
3. Bring to boil and reduce the heat to low.
4. Add fresh spinach and mushrooms and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Cook 200 g ramen noodles following the pack instructions, when ready take them out from the water and use the same pot to boil 4 eggs.
6. Divide the noodles between four bowls.
7. Simmer the eggs for around 10 minutes and let them cool under the cold water. Peel and cut in halves.
8. Ladle the soup into earlier prepared serving bowls with noodles.
9. Top with the eggs, coriander, spring onions, chilli, sesame seeds and sesame oil.