• 1 small onion
• 1 garlic clove, peeled
• a bunch of fresh basil
• a bunch of fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 4 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
• 1 tbsp capers
• 100 ml olive oil
• sea salt and freshly ground pepper to season
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 large sweet potato
• 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
• 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 can sweet corn, rinsed and drained
• a bunch of fresh coriander
• 50 g pickled cabbage
• 1 red onion
• 6 tortillas
1. Add all the salsa verde ingredients (except the olive oil) to the food processor’s bowl and
pulse for couple of seconds until you have a slightly chunky mixture.
2. When ready, start slowly adding the olive oil, stirring constantly until the sauce is emulsified.
3. Season with the salt and pepper and leave it on the side.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
5. Wash and cut the sweet potato into a small cubes, drizzle with the olive oil until fully
covered. Season with the Cayenne pepper and transfer into a baking dish.
6. Bake for around 25 minutes until soft and slightly brown.
7. Warm up the tortilla wraps and place them on a large serving plate. You can fill them up with
all the ingredients and drizzle with the salsa verde or lay everything out in separate plates
and let everyone help themselves.