- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 300g baby potatoes, washed, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, granted
- 4 slices parma ham
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and bring to boil.
- 2. Cook for around 15 minutes until soft.
- 3. Turn off the heat, drain the water and return potatoes to the pot.
- 4. Stir in Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce, together with one tbsp of parsley and butter.
- 5. Mix well, until potatoes are well coated.
- 6. Add the parmesan cheese and mix it one more time.
- 7. Transfer the potatoes into a serving plate and top with the parma ham and remaining parsley.
- 8. Serve as a side dish or the main.