- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp black, freshly ground pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 200 ml double cream
- 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the mushrooms, onion and minced garlic clove.
- 2. Fry all the ingredients for around 7 minutes until golden brown, string from time to time.
- 3. Add the butter, together with half of the chopped parsley and season with pepper and salt.
- 4. Fry for around 3 more minutes, pour in the double cream and allow to simmer gently for around 5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- 5. Add the Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup and season with salt if needed.
- 6. Sprinkle with rest of the parsley and serve.