- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- 250g kale, chopped
- 75g walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 30g Parmesan cheese, flaked
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Heat a large frying pan and add the bacon, frying until crispy. Scrape crispy bacon onto a plate.
- 2. Put the kale in a large bowl mixing with the Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup, salt and pepper, so that the leaves are covered.
- 3. Use the same pan and put on a medium-high heat. Heat the oil and add kale in batches. Sauté until kale is wilted – about 3 minutes. Then remove from the heat
- 4. In a large bowl add the kale, chopped bacon and walnuts. Give a quick stir to combine, and serve immediately with flakes of parmesan cheese.