- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 800g tinned peeled plum tomatoes
- 250ml water
- 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Salt to taste
- 80ml light coconut milk
- TO SERVE
- Freshly ground black pepper, Basil leaves, Cashew cream
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Heat your oil in a heavy-bottomed pot, over medium-low heat.
- 2. Once the pot is hot, add onions and cook for until the onions are soft. Stir often to keep the onions from burning.
- 3. Add your tomatoes, including the liquid, and 1 cup of water. Now. using the back of a wooden spoon, gently smash the tomatoes.
- 4. Next, add dried oregano, dried basil, paprika, and a pinch of kosher salt. Raise the heat to medium and bring everything to boil.
- 5. Now, add in your Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup.
- 6. Let soup simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn off heat. Let the soup cool off for 5 minutes before transferring to a blender to blend.
- 7. Return soup to pot and stir in coconut milk.
- 8. Enjoy