- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- A bunch of fresh basil
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
- 1 tbsp capers
- 100 ml olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to season
- FOR THE TACOS
- 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 large sweet potato, 1 tsp Cayenne pepper, 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can sweet corn, rinsed and drained, A bunch of fresh coriander, 50 g pickled cabbage, 1 red onion, 6 tortillas
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Add all the salsa verde ingredients (except the olive oil) to the food processor’s bowl and pulse for couple of seconds until you have a slightly chunky mixture.
- 2. When ready, start slowly adding the olive oil, stirring constantly until the sauce is emulsified.
- 3. Season with the salt and pepper and leave it on the side.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 5. Wash and cut the sweet potato into a small cubes, drizzle with the olive oil until fully covered. Season with the Cayenne pepper and transfer into a baking dish.
- 6. Bake for around 25 minutes until soft and slightly brown.
- 7. Warm up the tortilla wraps and place them on a large serving plate. You can fill them up with all the ingredients and drizzle with the salsa verde or lay everything out in separate plates nd let everyone help themselves.