Whether you're looking for a quick dinner or something different to whip up for a dinner party, this Mushroom Pasta recipe is perfect. It's ready in just 15 minutes and has a rich umami flavour thanks to the mushroom ketchup.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 250g mixed mushrooms chopped/torn
- 200 tagliatelle (dried)
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, then drain, keeping a cup of the pasta water.
- 2. Meanwhile, place the garlic in a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the olive oil. 1 minute later add the mushrooms. Add the mushroom ketchup and season. Cook for 8 minutes.
- 3. Toss the drained pasta into the mushroom pan with a splash of the reserved pasta water.
- 4. Finely grate in most of the Parmesan, stir in the crème fraîche, taste and season.
- 5. Dish up with a final grating of Parmesan and chopped parsley if you like